Rectangular Tubing, Inc. (RTI)
Rectangular Tube Company was originally founded in 1959. In 1992, the company became a corporation and operates under the name RTI. RTI (Rectangular Tubing, Incorporated) is a family owned and operated business.
The foundation of our business is to provide exceptional customer service which is unsurpassed in every division of our corporation. Our commitment to our customers is inherent in the way we conduct business and we consistently strive to provide a service which is exclusive and rare.
Delivery of tubes can be made within one to three business days with a nominal expedite fee. For Just In Time manufacturers, this premium can be waived based upon the level of business.
- Mandrel charges are rare, usually for extremely large or unusual sizes.
- No line item minimums.
- Standard length 24″. We will cut tubes to whatever length you require.
- No published mandrel list. Any size you require.
- One to three day delivery available with nominal expedite charge.
- Located just 2.5 hours from the Mexico/United States border.
- Unusual sizes or designs are our specialty.
- Engineering prototype is our niche
- Technical assistance available for your engineering questions.
- Tubes can be made using almost any material which can be slit into tape form.
- Sidewall Types: Square corners, Slight bow, Regular bow.
Schimmelman Wire Marking
(A Division of RTI)
Schimmelman offers the most complete line of wire marking equipment from manual pull to full automatic hot stamp, as well as Ink Jet and the lowest cost Laser wire marker available.
Our products are manufactured using high quality materials and components, and we ensure your complete satisfaction.
Dennis E. Sherlin – President/Chief Executive Officer